With Over 400,000 LIVE loads, XYpper is not just a Load Board, it’s a Virtual Dispatch System which manages your loads by automatically generating documents such as; Order Confirmation, Bill of Lading, Proof of Delivery and automatically generates and sends your Invoice to shipper once the delivery has been completed. Xypper is the Owner Operator APP that is leveling the playing field for owner operators, offering fair, ethical and trustworthy Loads directly to their smart phones and email.
XYPPER APP– Is a Freight Shipping Transportation Management Solution for Carriers, Shippers, and Brokers. Loads sent directly to Carrier phone. Numerous Features not found in other Load offering/matching Apps, include automated Invoicing and BOL Solutions.
An invaluable App for independents/owner operators, where ethical brokers, shippers, and Carriers work together to keep trucks always loaded and freight always moving.
As indicated, a major goal behind the Xypper App, is to reach a level of higher standards, uniting those within the industry who believe ethics are priority above and beyond what is often presently expected.
With over 350,000 Live Loads and 2 week free trial, the $25.00/month subscription is a small fraction of the cost of load boards which offer less.
Using the revolutionary technology, Xypper has the ability to address and resolve many of the freight and load challenges facing independents today.
- Lane(s) Posting
- Private Messaging Alerts
- Signature Capture for Proof of Delivery
- Live Search for Available Freight
- Automated Invoicing, BOL and Order Confirmation(TMS)
- Trucker Benefits
- Over 400,000 Live Loads
- – Be notified via smart phone
- Subscribers to Xypper are matched according to; truck type, location, route, availability, available capacity.
- Instant load matching availability from the time the load is posted to YOUR phone.
- Reduce Down Time- Always stay Loaded- Increase Revenue
- Reduce paperwork!Xypper generates paperwork
- Real Time order tracking capability to your customer
- FREE 2 Week Trial
More Benefits for Carriers and Shippers
- Free 2 Week Trial-#25.00/month after ( compared to $300-400)
- Eliminates the cost searching for loads
- Streamlines transportation sourcing with automated truck capacity availability on line
- Lists detailed shipment information regarding access, pickup and delivery schedule
- Provide enhanced accountability through detailed transaction history
- Offers an integrated invoicing solution.
- Automated Invoicing and BOL Solutions
- Allows for real time access matching loads with carriers
By signing up those within the industry who drivers find “trust worthy”, and then sharing this information with them, we are confident that owner operators will find this App to be a tremendous benefit in 2 ways.
The combination of an App with benefits which exceed all others, along with the “trust factor”, is a combination which will eventually benefit everyone involved, and frankly, once it is more widely known, it will be a tough app to beat.
Approximately 9.2 billion tons of freight are moved annually. In order for this to seamlessly happen, the transportation industry has many facets and players such as shippers, brokers, factors, and carriers. Among carriers are owner operators, specifically independents, who each year seem to contend with more challenges as they strive for their business to remain profitable.
Owner Operators are required to be business savvy, understanding their business costs and the ability to quickly recognize adequate freight rate offers specific to their individual personal business model.
A good number of owner operators use load boards to keep track of available freight, others, use freight brokers, and still others use both. Keeping your truck loaded with profitable loads is one crucial aspect of an independents’ business which will define their degree of success. Along with keeping up with available loads is making sure that all the paperwork is in order, verified, and submitted in a timely manner, in order to assure payment.
When carriers conduct their business with shippers and freight brokers, it is imperative that carriers follow through with due diligence to make sure the integrity of the shipper/broker they’re dealing with is honest and reputable. Many a carrier has fallen prey to shipping and brokering scams and in the process has lost thousands of dollars.
Read more to make sure your broker is legitimate, ask these three key questions:
There are many honest brokers and shippers who have hired carriers who have not followed through on their commitment of contract. Again, due diligence on all sides is imperative.
FMCSA Safety Measurement System