Today, December 3, 2012, PSI Services LLC (PSI), FMCSA’s first approved test delivery organization, begins on-line scheduling for the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners certification test.
The first available date to sit for the exam will be December 17, 2012. PSI has 260 test centers throughout the United States.
To locate a test center near you, please visit the National Registry website .
To register to take the exam you must access the PSI website
To be eligible to take the exam you must:
- Be licensed, certified, or registered in accordance with applicable State laws and regulations to perform physical examinations;
- Log onto the National Registry System and receive a unique identifier; and
- Complete requisite training.
Be sure to take the following with you to the test center:
- Valid Picture ID;
- Valid license to practice in your healthcare profession;
- Certificate of completion of training provided by an accredited training organization; and
- National Registry Number.
Remember: Register on December 3, 2012,for the National Registry Certification Exam.
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Website: www.fmcsa.dot.gov
Medical Review Board Website: www.mrb.fmcsa.dot.gov
National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners Website: www.nrcme.fmcsa.dot.gov
If you have questions or comments about FMCSA, the MRB, or the National Registry, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2012, Allen Smith. All rights reserved.